Friday, November 13, 2009

Economists on Jeopardy!


Have you ever watched this popular TV game show? Today we feature a clip about economists--and as you will find, the contestants failed to provide answers to most of the questions.

How many can you get correct? I was slow on the uptake--and didn't have an answer for the first question, however, I successfully answered all of the rest.




I have featured some of these economists in previous blog articles, so my most astute readers should pick up on them and give the correct answer.
  • Phil, did you provide the correct answer for your favorite Scottish economist?
  • I intentionally preceded this post with my Ferris Bueller's Day Off blog, so you would get the "curve" question correct. Now, were you paying attention?
  • And who remembers my recent article, What Would Milton Say? (See September 10 posting)

No comments:

Post a Comment